June 12, 2014

Currently fave Music Artists

Hello guys!
Well a lot has changed since I last did this. Not sure if it was because of college or something but I have opened myself into trying different music genres. Plus my anxiety has been low key for a while now (yay!). Anyways, here are some artists that I have found myself listening to.

The Avett Brothers



I have grown to really liking them! I love their music style, the way they sound, and mainly the banjo! Here are a couple of my fave songs

  • Murder in the city
  • St. Joseph's
  • Geraldine
  • Live and Die
  • Winter in My Heart


I deffinetly found myself listening to them on a daily basis this year. I love the way they sound and whats not to love. Here are a couple of my fave songs!
  • Tell Me Baby
  • Animal Bar
  • Hump de Bump
  • 21st Century
  • Dani California 
  • Hard to Concentrate
  • Slow Cheetah
  • Meet Me At The Corner

Saw them live in Miami and fell in love! I love the way Alex sings and all the songs are catchy. Love them!
  • Do I Wanna Know
  • Knee Socks
  • Dont Sit Down 'Cause Ive Moved Your Chair
  • One for the Road
  • Snap Out of It
  • Why'd You Only Call Me When Your High?


I recently started listening to her again and who wouldnt be mesmerized by that voice!! I only wish I could sing just like her.
  • If I Ain't Got You
  • Fallin
  • Lesson Learned
  • Karma
Well these have been some of my top fav artists! What are your current favs? comment down below!
As always, positive vibes ~ andrea :)


No comments:

Post a Comment