February 19, 2013

Beginnings are hard.

It takes a whole lot of courage to start something. Well at least for me.
I decided to start a blog because I needed to occupy my mind with something. I have noticed that a lot of people have blogs now, and some say that it "comforts" them. I need this in my life so i said "What the heck, i might at least try." So here i am, writing this horrible excuse for a post. I'm still not sure if i will be able to stick to this because i forget things easily. But i promised myself that i will and i believe i will.

Thinking through what I'm getting myself into, there are sooo many things going through my head.
1. What will i write about?
2. Will people even care to read anything?
3. Will i just be someone who writes a blog for an audience of just one person?

I have to remind myself to push those thoughts away and just have fun with it. So what if no one reads what i have to say? At least I'm putting it out there for me. I have to let go of my constant doubts and believe in myself.

So if you're reading this, bear with me on this journey of mine. Hopefully my thoughts can grab someones attention and if there is someone out there that likes to help newbies, just picture me with a big flashing arrow right by my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment